Monday, July 17, 2017

How it happened

Dear dad,

I didn't have baby anymore
We can't make it
It happened so soon.

Let me tell you how

On 5th day warded
I've that instinct something gonna happen
Usually I didn't wore pad as nurse's asked me to.
But that night i did.

7pm. Visitors can't be in ward.
So my husband gotta back home.
I've already feel the pain.

750pm. Gonna pee n get wuduk
Then I have some blood clogged hand size out
I'm shaking.
I'm afraid
I'm crying and bring it to nurse.
They said it's ok.
I need to bed rest.
I still can smell it.
Fresh blood.

As Iying on my bed
I can feel those blood still keep flushing out.
15 minutes later, I shout to call nurse
I need to pee, I said
But I can't get up
I cramped.

She got me this pan to pee on.
I'm half squat.
As I started to pee
More blood clogged coming out
Bigger
Twice as i remember
They gave it to doctor for checking.

Few minutes later. 
One of those nurse said.
It's ok, u can try again
The baby already out.
Totally. 
That night.

I'm in my confinement now.
Hoping to get better
Dreaming better health
Trying hard to be better

Wish me luck dad

I love u

We'll gave u new clan once we ready then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment